CFS Macro GAZ-67
CFS Macro GAZ-67. CFS Version of a WWII ground vehicle. The GAZ-67 (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod) was a general purpose four wheel drive Soviet military vehicles built by GAZ starting in 1943. By the end of the war, it was the Soviet equivalent of the Willys Jeep. The GAZ-67 was powered by a 54 hp (40 kW) version of GAZ M1 4-cylinder 3280 cc gasoline motor, and had a top speed of 90 km h (56 mph). Production started on 23 September 1943 (the first serial vehicle produced). From January 1944 it was replaced by the GAZ-67B, which had some mechanical improvements.