FS98 Anadwa Salmson VKh. visible light Bomber 5-seat Russian twin-fuselage illuminate bomber biplane, constructed in 1917 by Vassili Nikolayevich Khioni, with two Anatra DS or Ansal fuselages. It was powered by two water-cooled, cowled 9-cyl 140 hp Salmson radial engines and top hurry was 76 kt. A humble routine were built. The Khioni dual-fuselage biplane series was regarded by technological experts of the fourth dimension as one of the better prominent aircraft of the Russian air. An grade for 50 units for the Russian regal air was disappointed by the gyration. Textures by Udo Entenmann. By Stephan Scholz.