FS98 Anadwa VKh 1916. 3-seat Russian twin-fuselage light-headed bomber biplane, constructed by Vassili Nikolayevich Khioni in 1916 with two Anatra D fuselages. Powered by two cowled 9-cyl 100 hp Gnome Monosaupape rotary engines, its top velocity was 75 kt. It was slowly to fly and quite manoueverable. A lowly act were built, and the purpose was subsequently improved. The Khioni dual-fuselage biplane series was regarded by technological experts of the clip as one of the better boastfully aircraft of the Russian air. Textures by Udo Entenmann. By Stephan Scholz.