This model substitutes the previous release, now correcting scale error in overall length and landing-gear width. Twin-boom pusher reconnaissance biplane, built by Gustav Otto in 1915, with box-shaped booms and fuselage gondola, powered by a 165 hp Benz Bz.III pusher engine. The design was renowned for its stable, reliable yet nimble behaviour and good handling characteristics both on the ground and in the air. It was in service in small numbers at Udovo airfiled in 1916. AFX and PCX source files included. Textures by Udo Entenmann. By Stephan Scholz.