Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads & Resources
Decades delivering the best free Flight Simulator
add-ons FS2004 CFS FS98 FS2000 FS2002
FSX, X-Plane resources & downloads

 Advanced search
Welcome Guest, if you want to download files please login or register. It's Free!

CONCORDE FSX and FS2004 NEW VERSION 2011

  concorde2011.zip   [Reviews]
CONCORDE FSX    FS2004    VERSION 2011 image 1
CONCORDE FSX    FS2004    VERSION 2011 image 2
CONCORDE FSX    FS2004    VERSION 2011 image 3

CONCORDE FSX and FS2004 NEW VERSION 2011. Includes a denounce new merchandise smoothness airline flight characteristics come along (Mr. KALON JEFFRIES), panel, effects and likewise assessments (MR. FRANCISCO Sylva, LIBARDO GUZMAN), VC reside views, all cartoon components, clickable gauges on VC unconditioned inside in FS9 FSX some. I sustain attempted to reproduce this finicky pro work on of art, that way A testimonial to its designers. Note: this detail version do not stand in prior versions as substantially as their own textures testament not accommodate this tolerant of design. I would prize more or less assist with braking SOUND roadblock as good as WINGS evaporation Results.

Download this addon

Free Download

Filesize: 91.48 MB | Added on: 03-Jul-2011 | Downloads: 4576 | Total Votes:: 10 | Overall Rating: 8.20

Category: FSX Aircraft add-ons | ZipDigZipDig | Contents New feature

  Fly The B717-200 X for FS2004/FSX  

Fly The B717-200 X for FS2004/FSX

FSX aircraft FS2004FSX addons download Filesize 165MB . The Boeing 717200 is the worlds best jetliner specifically designed for the shorthaul high frequency 100passenger airline market The twinjet makes effective use of advanced technology to lower operating costs and reduce noise and emissions while providing big jet passenger comfort Airlines and passengers have told Boeing that they prefer the comfort and convenience of the 717 The airplanes efficiency meets or exceeds all expectations in revenue service. Videoclip and original soundtrack Aaron Postle Product comes now for both FSX and FS2004 so you have an option during the installation process to choice the desired ...

Quality add-on from our Flightsim Shop

Users Reviews

CONCORDE FSX and FS2004 NEW VERSION 2011 8.20 of 10 over a total of 10 reviews 10 user opinions

Total of 10 comments


User: pascalkatRating: 10February 2, 2013
User's Average Rating: 10.0# of Ratings: 1
Awesome


User: 100000491872020-facebookRating: 8December 19, 2012
User's Average Rating: 8.0# of Ratings: 1
Excellent


User: ttoRating: 10November 2, 2011
User's Average Rating: 10.0# of Ratings: 4
This is a very accurate model of Concorde, But no INS. Concorde does not have a GPS. But apart form that very good.


User: certifiedtilidie-googleRating: 9October 21, 2011
User's Average Rating: 9.0# of Ratings: 1



User: J290JACKRating: 7August 24, 2011
User's Average Rating: 8.3# of Ratings: 12
i think it would be cool if they made People on Flight Sim


User: highspeedflyerRating: 10August 2, 2011
User's Average Rating: 10.0# of Ratings: 1
Incredible airplane, works great with FSX Acceleration. Install is a little bit complicated


User: arbretRating: 8July 19, 2011
User's Average Rating: 8.0# of Ratings: 1
Panel empty ?


User: singerjonRating: 1July 15, 2011
User's Average Rating: 1.0# of Ratings: 1
Crappy music can't be turned off. Will not hold GPS course at Mach speeds


User: Griego83Rating: 9July 9, 2011
User's Average Rating: 8.0# of Ratings: 8
I find this Add on very good, i enjoyed it alot and im happy with it.


User: lukestuartRating: 10July 4, 2011
User's Average Rating: 10.0# of Ratings: 1
finaly it comes out




Registered Users
Number of Ratings: 10
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
1 votes (10.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (10.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)2 votes (20.0% total votes)4 votes (40.0% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 8.20
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 1
Number of Comments: 10


All logos, trademarks, and add-ons in this site are property of their respective owners or authors. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest ©Copyright 2000-2014 by SurClaro Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads Add-ons All Rights Reserved. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

Be sure to also visit our RC Forums

Delivering the best free microsoft flight simulator x add-ons, fs2004, cfs, fs98, fs2002, fs2000 for more than 10 years.