Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads & Resources
Decades delivering the best free Flight Simulator
add-ons FS2004 CFS FS98 FS2000 FS2002
FSX, X-Plane resources & downloads

 Advanced search
Welcome Guest, if you want to download files please login or register. It's Free!
Presentamos este fantastico y detallado escenario, creado especialmente para vuelo bajo reglas visuales (VFR), del area metropolitana de Concepcion, Chile e incluye la isla Santa Maria y su aerodromo los cuales no vienen incluidos por defecto ni en FSX ni

FSX Saab 340B 34 seat twin turbo-prop short/medium range

  saab340_bepronwx.zip   [Reviews]
FSX Saab 340B 34 seat twin turbo-prop image 1

FSX Saab 340B 34 ass pair turbo-prop short/medium reach commuter airliner. The Saab 340A & 340B are in service world with small airlines and with bigger airlines in the commuter/feeder role. thither are as well several military variants. All new model with all parts animated; wheels, ailerons, rudder, steering, etc, doorway with airstair and animated pilots. in full modelled interior. precise and pleasant flight dynamics. wide-cut certification including operating operating manuals and reference/check lists. over wad for FSX/SP2 (DX9 graphics). 3 covering/liveries included, Flybe (UK), peasant (Canada) & Northwest Airlink. to a greater extent covering/liveries and paint kit available before long on www.premaircraft.com By Jean-Pierre Brisard and Bob May - prime minister Aircraft Design.

Download this addon

Free Download

Filesize: 10.98 MB | Added on: 12-Oct-2009 | Downloads: 3377 | Total Votes:: 4 | Overall Rating: 9.25

Category: FSX Propeller Airplanes | ZipDigZipDig | Contents New feature

  Wilco Cessna Citation X FSX  

Wilco Cessna Citation X FSX

This amazing software brings highly sophisticated Jet Set flavour into your preferred simulator. Combining state of the art technology to an unmatched elegance Citation X is a powerful business jet you will fall in love with for its wonderful look and aerodynamic shape Once onboard whichever your piloting knowledge level is you will be astonished by its elegantly furnished cabin while comfortably flying at nearly supersonic speed over the oceans Jump back in the Pilot seat and you will be amazed by all latest aeronautical technologies embedded in the cockpit Some of these dont even exist in the simulation world yet. Honeywell Primus 2000 system Included . To reflect these high ...

Quality add-on from our Flightsim Shop

Users Reviews

FSX Saab 340B 34 seat twin turbo-prop short/medium range 9.25 of 10 over a total of 4 reviews 4 user opinions

Total of 4 comments


User: chrismyers-googleRating: 8December 28, 2011
User's Average Rating: 7.8# of Ratings: 5
looks good.


User: firkansRating: 9November 5, 2011
User's Average Rating: 7.8# of Ratings: 6
every detail works, nice to fly, best ever, grapgics needs to be increasd to higher resolutions, many thanks...


User: terzi1985Rating: 10August 4, 2011
User's Average Rating: 8.1# of Ratings: 57
Definitely worth downloading,best mods I've downloaded. Every single thing works in it, it's pleasant to fly and the sounds are very good. Wish that every add-on would be this good!!!


User: michael17Rating: 10December 20, 2010
User's Average Rating: 8.9# of Ratings: 24
This is a very good aircraft. (LIKE IT)




Registered Users
Number of Ratings: 4
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (25.0% total votes)1 votes (25.0% total votes)2 votes (50.0% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 9.25
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 8
Number of Comments: 4


All logos, trademarks, and add-ons in this site are property of their respective owners or authors. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest ©Copyright 2000-2014 by SurClaro Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads Add-ons All Rights Reserved. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

Be sure to also visit our RC Forums

Delivering the best free microsoft flight simulator x add-ons, fs2004, cfs, fs98, fs2002, fs2000 for more than 10 years.