Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads & Resources
Decades delivering the best free Flight Simulator
add-ons FS2004 CFS FS98 FS2000 FS2002
FSX, X-Plane resources & downloads

 Advanced search
Welcome Guest, if you want to download files please login or register. It's Free!

Fixes to push_tug.zip

  push_tug_fix.zip   [Reviews]
Fixes    push_tug.zip image 1

Fixes to push_tug.zip. Car is a brief quicker steer lights stern lights turns amend fix by: Tim Laren You call for the push_tug.zip beginning

Download this addon

Free Download

Filesize: 386.62 Kb | Added on: 16-Aug-2004 | Downloads: 3507 | Total Votes:: 9 | Overall Rating: 8.00

Category: FS2004 Land & Water | ZipDigZipDig | Contents New feature

  English Electric Canberra B.2 pack for FS9/FS2004  

English Electric Canberra B.2 pack for FS9/FS2004

Flying Stations is proud to present a new series of English Electric Canberra models for FS9FS2004 This first pack presents the B2 variant in the forms of the prototype B2 an early production model a classic bomberera model and a lateera model. Whilst FS9 native they have been tested to a high degree of FSX compatibility and all four models come with a wide range of features and mousable VC items including. Port side battery hatch and rear equipment bay hatch open set to default wing fold command Animated variable incidence tailplane set to elevator trim controls and watch it move Opening bomb bay doors set to default main exit command Parked configuration on full engine spool down ...

Quality add-on from our Flightsim Shop

Users Reviews

Fixes to push_tug.zip 8.00 of 10 over a total of 9 reviews 9 user opinions

Total of 9 comments


User: Marky_bRating: 8August 6, 2006
User's Average Rating: 7.8# of Ratings: 13
good add-on but how do you attach the tow bar to the plane can someone help me Mark_beauchamp1312@hotmil.com


User: DomanatorRating: 8February 10, 2006
User's Average Rating: 8.0# of Ratings: 1
Good but how do you get hooked up to the airplane


User: atkieRating: 7January 14, 2006
User's Average Rating: 8.7# of Ratings: 3
good add-on but how do you attach the plane please someone email me craig@graymor.co.uk


User: alexthegreat333Rating: 3December 19, 2005
User's Average Rating: 6.5# of Ratings: 2
Its okay but its weird to run


User: dorv45Rating: 10October 2, 2005
User's Average Rating: 6.7# of Ratings: 7
i dont know how to attach the plane to the tow bar


User: dan-greavesRating: 10August 20, 2005
User's Average Rating: 10.0# of Ratings: 1
i like holding up the aircraft and stuff and just doin what a normal airport tug does so i'm luvin it


User: skirmisherRating: 10May 20, 2005
User's Average Rating: 8.7# of Ratings: 9
Just the ticket to watch IA traffic from and explore the airports, Thanks, just what I was looking for! (I tested only with the fix added)


User: cjponeRating: 10January 9, 2005
User's Average Rating: 8.1# of Ratings: 12



User: PiyinRating: 6November 15, 2004
User's Average Rating: 6.0# of Ratings: 1





Registered Users
Number of Ratings: 9
Breakdown of Ratings by Value
0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)2 votes (22.2% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)4 votes (44.4% total votes)
12345678910
Downloads Rating: 8.00
High Rating: 10
Low Rating: 3
Number of Comments: 7


All logos, trademarks, and add-ons in this site are property of their respective owners or authors. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest ©Copyright 2000-2014 by SurClaro Free Microsoft Flight Simulator Downloads Add-ons All Rights Reserved. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

Be sure to also visit our RC Forums

Delivering the best free microsoft flight simulator x add-ons, fs2004, cfs, fs98, fs2002, fs2000 for more than 10 years.